LW’s Brooklyn Park Community Kickback event was a great success! Volunteers from all ages supported over sixty families, friends, neighbors, and business partners with food, fun, and games.
During the event, we asked attendees what they felt would make Brooklyn Park a better place. We’ve taken their feedback in order to create and support outreaches going forward with the below responses in mind.
- 66% want more outreaches centered around mental and physical health
- 64% want more outreaches centered around financial literacy
- 56% want more outreaches centered around young adult opportunities
- 51% want more outreaches centered around family support
- 44% want more outreaches centered around housing and living support
- 38% want more outreaches centered around special needs services
- 49% of attendees stated that they would love to be a part of a Christian community that provided the above outreaches
This data sets the foundation for how much of an impact we can make when we remain approachable and keep an honest, family-friendly culture at the forefront of everything that we do.
We also want to thank our Living Word congregants, staff, volunteers, and friends at Brooklyn Park.Together we’ll continue to reach people, touch lives, and make a difference.