Giving with a heart to change the world.
We believe that giving is done out of a heart of thanksgiving and appreciation for all that God has done for us and continues to do in our lives. “So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.” – 2 Corinthians 9:7
Dear Church Family and Friends,
With every year that passes, Lynne and I become more determined to spread God’s unconditional, unending love to as many people as possible—and throughout 2022, that’s exactly what we were able to do, thanks to our church family.
Because of your generosity, here’s a sample of some of our accomplishments in 2022!
- Opened our brand-new Kids Ministry Spaces for Birth–Kindergarten
- Acquired a permanent home for our Living Word Northwest Campus
- Expanded Maranatha Christian Academy’s capacity with 12 new classrooms and a fitness facility
- Continued The Winner’s Minute daily broadcast and grew views to 19.1 million
- Launched The Final Hour Podcast with 1.1 million minutes watched
- Finished construction and dedicated our partner church plant in the Dominican Republic
- Opened Accelerate Bible Training College with over 70 students
- Continued our partnership with the Billy Graham Association to train the Living Word Rapid Response Team
- Expanded our Digital Church into all 50 states and 126 countries with average weekend views of 5,000
- Distributed 1,000 Thanksgiving meals, bringing our total to date to 33,000 Baskets of Blessing
- Gave out 1,500 gift cards to over 400 families during Share Christmas. To date, we’ve given over 56,500 toys/gifts to over 4,400 families
- Prayed with 46,801 people to accept Jesus into their lives through the various outreaches and ministries of Living Word
Praise God! Thank you. You’ll never know just how grateful Lynne and I are for your connection with this ministry. You are a part of our hearts, and we are excited to spend this next year with you and your family “striving together for the faith of the Gospel” (Philippians 1:27).
May God bless your year with His goodness, grace, and mercy.
Yours in Jesus,
Pastors Mac and Lynne Hammond
We Trust God
Giving with our finances is just one way we can show God we trust Him to provide. When we give Him our treasure, it’s easy to trust Him with our heart.
My Giving Profile
Log in to your account to view your annual statements, giving history, and Vision commitments. If you’ve never viewed your profile before you can register your online account now.
Questions about giving? Our financial office is waiting to help. Send us an email or call 763.315.7000. We’re here for you–and eager to help!
Helping you win in every area of life.
The Winner’s Minute is an outreach of Mac Hammond Ministries and Living Word. Through television and social media, The Winner’s Minute provides sixty seconds of Bible-based encouragement for your day that will help you succeed in life.
Select a Campus
Ways to Give
Easiest of all! Giving online is the fastest and most preferred way to give at Living Word. In fact, most of our congregation gives this way. Set up a one-time gift or recurring gift.
You can drop a check in the offering or mail a check to Living Word, Attention: Financial Office, 9201 75th Avenue North, Brooklyn Park, MN 55428.
Qualified Charitable Distribution
If you are 70 ½ or older, you are eligible to give directly to Living Word from your IRA through a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD). Giving through a QCD is as simple as contacting your IRA custodian.
Many businesses offer corporate matching programs that match donations made by their employees to non-profit or charitable causes.
Cash still works. Use one of our offering envelopes at any of our campuses and drop it in the offering during service. Be sure to include your name and contact information for tax purposes.
Text to Give
Text: LWGift, followed by your gift amount to 612.712.7212.
You can give through your retirement plans, trusts, wills, estates, and life insurance.
This “double tax advantage” for giving allows you to avoid capital gains tax by transferring appreciated securities instead of selling or liquidating before you give. You also get a charitable deduction for the full value of the stock for tax purposes.
Retirement Plan Assets & IRAs
Givers can allocate any amount up to $100,000 annually from their IRA directly to the church without having to pay income taxes on the distribution.
Contributions can be a powerful tool to impact ministries today. These tax-deductible donations have an immediate impact on the ministries supported by the church.
For His Kingdom