Sr. High Grades 9–12 & Jr. High Grades 6-8
A place to belong and grow.
At Living Word, your teenager will find themselves in a dynamic environment from the moment they set their foot in the door. From the lounge and café to the basketball court and sanctuary, teens can let down their guard and know that they are in a place where there’s no judgment and they can be themselves.
They will be challenged by the Word, encouraged to learn and to grow, and prompted to see themselves as God sees them. They will learn to walk with Jesus, to trust Him, to see Him in action, and have a blast doing it!
By the time they graduate, they will be able to know why they believe in the Lord, and will see themselves as disciples of Christ. Our youth services includes dynamic worship and a powerful message followed by group discussion. This is a time when students can have fun, make great friends, and grow in their relationships with God.
- If your youth are experiencing symptoms, we kindly request that they stay home. Our services will still be streamed on YouTube and Facebook if youth aren’t able to attend in-person yet.
- The Youth Ministry will be opening its doors at 6:30 p.m. for check-in, the service start time will be at 7 p.m., and service end time will be at 8 p.m.
- Youth check-in is contact free.
- Youth will be offered and encouraged to wear a mask as per the Executive Order
- All volunteers and staff will be wearing masks. The speaker and worship team will not be wearing masks while on stage but will be while off stage.
- We request that youth refrain from physical contact with each other as much as possible. Please know that everyone is at different comfort levels with interaction currently, and we want to respect each other.
- Everyone will be encouraged to maintain six feet apart before and during the duration of service.
- All surfaces will be cleaned extensively before and during service.
- Video games, basketball, nine square, and the youth café will all be closed until further notice.
- Once the youth service has concluded, we will close the facility within 10-15 minutes, and we respectfully ask that youth and parents pick up and leave quickly.
If you read over our guidelines and strategy and still have questions regarding the reopening, please feel free to reach out to Sabrinna Sherry at email@example.com. Please note that some of these guidelines may change as time goes on and as we learn more information.
Connect With Us!
Pastors Dustin and Sabrinna, along with the worship team and staff, are connecting with our youth on Instagram and YouTube on Wednesday’s at 7 p.m., and Sunday’s at 11 a.m. Follow their account for the latest messages and activities.
Sr. High Youth Pastor
Sr. High Youth Pastor
Let God use you! Join our team and make a difference today!
Volunteer in Youth Ministry
Join our team! Use your gifts to serve and make a difference in the lives of our young people!
Send a prayer request
Facing life’s challenges can feel lonely. But don’t believe the lie that you are all alone in the world. We’re here for you! And we’d love the opportunity to pray with you.
Compass Special Needs Ministry
Compass is all about enhancing the lives of special needs families by compassionately providing customized services for children, youth, and adults with special needs. We offer a place of hope and healing based on God’s Word.