A few ways we can be safe and together.
We love you. We trust you. Our new guidelines and procedures are in place so you and your family can trust that we are doing everything we can to ensure your church experience is as safe as possible. We look forward to seeing you soon. Here are a few things to expect during your experience.
- If you or your child is experiencing symptoms, please stay home and enjoy our services online.
- Due to current requirements by law, our current capacity is 50% of our normal standards. RSVPs are not required.
- Kids check-in begins 30 minutes prior to the start of each service. We recommend you arrive as early as possible.
- Once you arrive at church, you can check in your children in the Kids area of the main lobby or upstairs outside Kids Theater.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at each self-check-in kiosk and throughout the building.
- Self-check-in screens will be sanitized before and after each service.
- Touch-free temperatures will be taken of all children and volunteers prior to entering the classrooms.
- We encourage Kids to refrain from physical contact with each other as much as possible.
- Volunteers and staff will be wearing masks unless they are at the front of the class ministering.
- Frequently touched items and surfaces in classrooms will be sanitized before, after and/or during services.
- Please pick up children promptly after service.
Parents, please let your children know in advance what to expect. Remind them that this time of social distancing is temporary but important as we take care of each other as a church family. We appreciate your help in making this transition as smooth as possible.
Please note: We will be doing everything we can to practice limited contact in our classrooms.
Grades 1-5 has reopened safely!
All Kids classrooms are open. Please check out our policies and guidelines on the Welcome Back page to ensure that safety is a priority in our weekend ministry.
Helping parents to raise strong, spiritually focused kids.
A church of their very own
Our biggest priority in Grades 1–5 at Living Word is to create a safe place for your kids, physically and emotionally. All of our volunteers have been screened and background checked. Everything we do is focused on demonstrating the love of God to your kiddos.
Your child can expect to learn the Bible, make friends at church through smalls groups, participate with other kids in a live praise and worship experience, and have fun! We believe church should be more fun than a barrel full of monkeys. We have an amazing group of volunteers who are excited to invest in every child they meet and who are dedicated to listening, learning, and being there for your kids.
One of the unique things about our kids ministry is the opportunity for kids to serve in ministry. Kids don’t just sit and listen at LW Kids. They actively serve in ministries like drama, praise and worship, tech, and ushers. Many of the adult pastors and leaders at Living Word grew up in LW Kids and started serving as a child.
Our service times are 5 p.m. Saturday evenings and 9 and 11 a.m. Sunday mornings. We open our doors 30 minutes before service, and we offer fun, creative pre-service activities.
We can’t wait to be with you all this weekend, in whatever way you choose to attend!
Online kids resources
Find past online lessons for ages 1 year to 5th grade.
Send a prayer request
Facing life’s challenges can feel lonely. But don’t believe the lie that you are all alone in the world. We’re here for you! And we’d love the opportunity to pray with you.
From the time your teenager set foot in the door, they will find themselves in a dynamic environment where they can let down their guard and know that they’re in a place where there’s no judgment and they can be themselves.
Volunteer at Kids Church
Let God use you by being a part of our team in helping Kids discover their spiritual gifts and experiencing God’s love!
Compass Special Needs Ministry
Compass is all about enhancing the lives of special needs families by compassionately providing customized services for children, youth, and adults with special needs. We offer a place of hope and healing based on God’s Word.
Your littlest ones from birth through Kindergarten are welcome here. By having consistent teachers in the classrooms, our goal is to get to know you and your children so they look forward to coming to church each week.
Join us for family events
Parents of grades 1–5, you are invited to come and experience one of our three weekend services to experience service with your kids!March 20 | 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Parents of grades 1–5, you are invited to come and experience one of our three weekend services to experience service with your kids!March 21 | 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Parents of grades 1–5, you are invited to come and experience one of our three weekend services to experience service with your kids!March 21 | 11:00 am - 12:30 pm