To Our Brooklyn Park Campus
Visit Our Brooklyn Park Campus!
If you plan on coming to services at our Living Word Brooklyn Park campus in the weeks ahead, please take a few minutes to review some details here. Creating a safe environment is our top priority. Kids Ministry is available for Birth–Grade 5 for all services. Our Youth Ministry meets Wednesdays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 11 a.m.
A few ways we can be safe and together.
Our staff has worked to create a safe and secure environment for all who are able to join us in person at one of our services. If you plan on coming to church in the weeks ahead, here are a few things to expect during your experience.
- All Kids ministry is open. RSVPs are not necessary.
- Social distancing guidelines are in place and all Greeters, Ushers, and Welcome Team Volunteers will say their “hello’s” accordingly.
- Iglesia Espanol is open Sundays at 10:45 a.m. and Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Additional staff are on-site to help facilitate these protocols.
Birth–Grade 5 | Safety Guidelines
· RSVPs are not necessary.
· If your child has not attended our Brooklyn Park campus, you may speed up the check-in process by completing this form to register your child here. This will save you time when you arrive on campus.
· We are recommending limited contact throughout all our activities.
· All frequently touched items and surfaces are sanitized often.
· Please pick children up promptly after service.
How we are keeping you safe.
We love you. We trust you. Our guidelines and procedures are in place so you and your family can trust that we are doing everything we can to ensure your church experience is as safe as possible. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, please continue to watch our service live stream at home.
- Once you arrive at church, you can check in your children in the Kids area of the main lobby or upstairs outside the Kids Theater.
- Self-check-in screens will be sanitized before and after each service.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available.
- Maintain six feet of distance between families (when in shared spaces, i.e. restrooms, aisles, altar, and lobbies, please maintain distancing protocols.)
What are your service times?
Our Brooklyn Park main services are at 5 p.m. on Saturday, 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Sunday morning.
How early should I arrive?
Doors open about 45 minutes before each service.
Can I receive communion?
We take communion as a congregation usually once a month using pre-packaged communion elements.
How and when are you cleaning your facility?
The facility, including meeting spaces, restrooms, and public areas are all being cleaned and sanitized regularly.
Can I receive a bulletin?
Bulletins are not being printed at this time. If you need any information, please check out our website or ask a volunteer on-site.
What about Children’s and Youth Ministry?
Kids ministry birth-Grade 5 and Youth ministry is open. Please check out our policies and guidelines to ensure that safety is a priority in our weekend ministry.
Click here to learn more about the Nursery safety guidelines.
Click here to learn more about the Kids Ministry safety guidelines.
Click here to learn more about the Youth Ministry safety guidelines.
Can I still watch online?
Absolutely! Services are still steamed to our website, YouTube, and Facebook.
If I choose to stay at home, how can I host a watch party?
Hosting a watch party is simple and safe. This is as easy as inviting your family or close friends to your home to watch and experience the service together.