Birth–Grade 5 | Safety Guidelines
· RSVPs will be received up to 30 minutes prior to the start of each service.
· Please RSVP for each child that will be attending a classroom.
· Unclaimed RSVP spots will be opened to walk-ins at the start of each service.
· If your child has not attended our Brooklyn Park campus, look for the link in your confirmation email to register your child with us. This will save you time when you arrive on campus.
·Touch-free temperature checks for children begins 30 minutes prior to the start of each service at your child’s classroom. We recommend you arrive as early as possible.
· Volunteer and staff will be temperature checked and wearing masks unless they are at the front of the class or on stage ministering.
· We will be recommending limited contact throughout all our activities.
· All toys are sanitized, and all surfaces will be cleaned before and after services.
· Please pick children up promptly after service.
Learn more about Birth-Kindergarten
Learn more about Grades 1-5