Update From October
The Young Adult Ministry and Marriage Matters partnered together on October 25 to put on a Young Marrieds Party called Young & Married! We had 70 people attend our event to enjoy free P.F. Changs, Starbucks Coffee, games, and each others’ company. We are really excited to see where this dynamic duo of Marriage Matters and the Young Adult Ministry takes us. If you or someone you know is interested in learning about our young married groups, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s Happening in November
Young Adult CUFI Chapter
If you are a part of a CUFI on Campus chapter or are interested in knowing more about Israel, contact us at email@example.com to find out what the Young Adult Ministry is doing to support Israel.
Groups Meeting This Month
- Faith & Fit Running Group: Saturdays | 8 a.m. | For location details, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young Adult Bible Study: Wednesdays | 7 p.m. | LWCC Fellowship Hall
- Guys Group: Sun., Nov. 9 | 2 p.m. | The Rock Sr. High
- Brunch With Friends: Sat., Nov. 15 | 10:30 a.m. | Burquest Home
- Young Marrieds Date Night: Sat., Nov. 22 | For details on activities, email email@example.com
- Girls Group: Tues., Nov. 25 | 6:15 p.m. | LWCC
Join Us Friday Nights at 7 p.m. for The Fifth Service
- November 7: Jamey Hammond
- November 14: Jamey Hammond
- November 21: Pastor Brandon Lyles
- November 28: Pastor Jim Hammond
For more information regarding any of these groups, click here.
Keep Up on the Happenings!
Like our LWCC Young Adult Ministry Facebook page anytime to stay updated on all of the happenings in the Young Adult Ministry. We also encourage all of our young adults to come to The Fifth Service Fridays at 7 p.m. in the main sanctuary. You can also follow The Fifth Service on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.