Update From November
The Young Adults love going out together after The Fifth Service on Friday nights! We had close to 70 people join us at Granite City after service on November 21. We had a blast getting to know each other and loved investing into the community we all love at The Fifth Service.
What’s Happening in December
Ladies and gents, the Young Adult Ministry presents to you, the Winter Gala!
Come dressed in your Old Hollywood best and join us for an evening of food, music, swing dancing, friends home from college, and an opportunity to meet new ones. This party will be held in the LWCC main lobby following The Fifth Service on December 19. For more information, check out lwcc.org/wintergala or email email@example.com!
Young Adult Bible Study: Wednesdays | 7 p.m.
- Our Bible Study will be meeting in the LWCC fellowship hall on December 10.
- Our Bible Study will be meeting in Ignite on December 17.
- Our Bible Study will be canceled December 24 and December 31 for Christmas and New Year’s holidays.
- The young adults are excited about our big re-launch coming up this January! The New Year will bring a new format, new people, and a new level of awesome to the Bible study! Come early to enjoy a cup of coffee and hang out with people we love here at the Bible study. The coffee shop opens at 6:30 p.m.!
Young Marrieds Date Night
On Saturday, December 20, the Young Married Couples are going to the James J. Hill House in St. Paul for a concert of popular holiday songs as well as Hill Family Christmas traditions. Then we’ll drive through the Phalen Park Christmas lights display to follow. For any questions, email Kara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Us Every Friday Night at 7 p.m. for the Fifth Service.
- December 12: Pastor Brandon Lyles
- December 19: Pastor Sunday Burquest
- December 26: Pastor Brandon Lyles
- January 2: Pastor Brandon Lyles
For more information regarding any of these groups, click here.
Keep Up on the Happenings!
Like our LWCC Young Adult Ministry Facebook page anytime to stay updated on all of the happenings in the Young Adult Ministry. We also encourage all of our young adults to come to The Fifth Service Fridays at 7 p.m. in the main sanctuary. You can also follow The Fifth Service on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.